Friday, October 1, 2010

Take a chance....

Today, I was sitting around, watching Episode I and thought to myself, I'd love to have myself a chance cube.  They are way cooler then just flipping a coin to decide something.  So, I made one and here is how to do it.

They are very easy to make.  First, take a single pack of sculpey (oven-bake clay, any color will work),


make yourself a small cube about 1" x 1".  Make sure it is not perfect since it should look like it has been used ALOT! lol.




Now bake it in the oven at recommended temperature and time letting it cool properly after.



Now taking the layout below, give your cube a paint job.




Don't make the edges look perfect either, just kinda haphazardly paint each side.  Now you own your very own chance cube, use it well and often!


I hope this was helpful and I hope you enjoyed it.  If you have any questions of comments, please feel free to post a comment and I'll reply quickly!

You can also find some of my stuff from time to time on Etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment